Martha creates personal and progressive training programs for triathletes, cyclists and runners of varying fitness levels and experience. She also creates programs for individuals who feel overwhelmed about where to start in terms of making their health a priority. She’s there for you if you need that extra motivation and accountability to stick with a consistent fitness plan as well as to guide you through breaking behavior patterns that have served as roadblocks toward living a healthier life. Her ultimate objectives are to:
- Instill a greater sense of self-confidence and personal empowerment by challenging individuals to work with and through their fears.
- Educate and support athletes in making smart choices that foster improvements in recovery, performance and balance in their lives.
- Educate and support those looking make changes geared toward living a healthier and more active lifestyle. This includes developing skills that encourage positive behaviors and habits as part of the journey.
- Work as a team in terms of communication. She and her clients decide on realistic goals together and keep conversations honest about the effort and commitment that will be required to reach those goals.
Martha has been coaching and consulting since 1992. She holds a BS in Health and Fitness from Springfield College and a MS in Exercise and Sport Studies from Smith College. She also holds certifications as a health coach from ACE, a triathlon coach from USA Triathlon, and as a personal trainer through ACSM.
She enjoys staying active with swimming, hiking, yoga, paddle boarding, riding her beach cruiser and Elliptigo.
- 4x Female Athlete of the Year | Springfield College
- All American – Cross Country | NCAA Div II Championships
- Inducted into the Springfield College Athletic Hall of Fame
- Inducted into the Northeast 10 Cross-Country Conference Hall of Fame
- Inducted into the Williston Northampton School Hall of Fame
- Co-Coach for the 1996 National Junior Triathlon Team Camp
- Qualifier for the 2000 Triathon Olympic Trials
- 7th place over all female finish at the 1997 Hawaii Ironman
- 4x member of the Women’s Pro USA World Triathlon Championship Team
- Proud mom of two French Bulldogs